Competition Terms and conditions
“EVERY PAIR OF SHOES TELLS A STORY” SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION, JULY 2022
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is: Capital Legacy Solutions (Pty) Ltd.
- The competition is open to residents of South Africa, except employees of Capital Legacy Solutions.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter this competition you need to post a picture of a pair of your child’s shoes & share a fond memory attached to them. Tag us @capitallegacy (if entering via Facebook) or @capital.legacy (if entering via Instagram); include the hashtag #SecureTheirNextSteps. Entries will be accepted via Facebook and Instagram.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Closing date for entry will be 31 July 2022 at 8pm. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
Five sets of R1000 virtual shopping vouchers. The vouchers will be for an online clothing store and will be sent to the winners electronically via email.
- Winners will be chosen by an independent panel of judges appointed by the Promoter on the 1st of August 2022.
- The winner will be notified by a Direct Message on Instagram/Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when the prize can be expected via email (electronic voucher).
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition you consent to being contacted by Capital Legacy, both to be informed if a winner where we will request your contact details in order to supply you with the prize (if a winner), as well as consenting to be contacted post-competition with an obligation free overview of our services and offerings.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Capital Legacy Solutions shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.