WHY USE CAPITAL LEGACY FOR
We offer professional, compassionate and burden-free Estate Administration that alleviates all the pressures that families experience when a loved one passes away.
Our Estates are wound up much quicker than the industry-standard, with distributions made within 6-9 months. Our advanced communications system ensures that Beneficiaries receive regular feedback on progress.
Has a loved one passed away?
let us help you
Last will & testament
- We can help you if a loved one has passed away and:
- They did not leave a Will.
- They left a Will and nominated you as Executor.
- They left a Will and someone you know has been nominated as the Executor.
- Legal fees and expenses are covered if there is a Legacy Protection Plan™ from Capital Legacy.
- Even without a Legacy Protection Plan™ you automatically received a 25% discount in legal fees.
- Estates without a Legacy Protection Plan™ further benefit from increasing fee concessions proportionate to the size of the Estate, and can be as low as 0.67%.
Efficient & compassionate
- Estates wound up within 6-9 months.
- Dedicated Estate Consultant.
- Manage the entire process, from beginning to end.
What makes us different?
We are dedicated, innovative and professional without compromising on the quality, when it comes to assisting you or your family during the Estate Administration process.
DEDICATED ESTATE CONSULTANT
The unique Estate Consultant role has been crafted to guarantee the Estate Administration experience is compassionate, efficient and burden-free. They are dedicated to building a relationship with you or your loved ones to ensure constant communication and feedback between everyone involved.
We have developed cutting-edge Estate Administration technology that ensures efficient workflow for quick turnaround times and regular reporting on the progress of the Estate.
ALL PROFESSIONALS UNDER ONE ROOF
You or your family have access to the expertise of our professionals who work together under one roof to provide a complete solution and superior service.
Our estate administration process
We meet with the family at a place of their choosing to complete and collect the documents required to report the estate to the Master of the High Court.
If all the reporting documents have been received, we will apply to the Master to obtain the Letters of Executorship.
The Section 29 advert (to creditors and debtors) will be placed in the local newspaper and the Government Gazette.
All institutions are written to in order to receive the information necessary to draft the Liquidation and Distribution Account.
Meet with Family to discuss the Liquidation and Distribution Account.
Once the query sheet has been received from the Master the Section 35 advert is placed with the local newspaper and the Government Gazette. A copy of the Liquidation Account will also lie open for inspection at the local Magistrate’s office.
The final taxes are attended to and the transfer of assets will start taking place.
Final inheritances and creditors are paid, the file closed and the filing slip obtained from the Master of the High Court.