As a Testamentary Consultant, you are a Quill Consulting Services representative. This entails meeting with clients and supporters, at a time and place convenient for them. The role provides clients with the required advice to set up a valid, tailored last will & testament to suit all their testamentary needs and wishes. Additionally, this role uses the LPP™ Explorer to identify the legal expenses that clients’ beneficiaries can expect to pay regarding their estate when they pass away. Once identified, it provides clients with suitable solutions from our unique Legacy Protection Plan™.
- Identify and analyse the client’s needs in terms of their estate and will. Identify the shortfalls in the client’s deceased estate and offer suitable options from our unique Legacy Protection Plan™
- You should do an LPP™Explorer calculation for each client you meet with
- Advise clients on preferred plans
- Make will amendments as per the client’s request and according to the standards set out in your service level agreement (SLA)
- Administration - including feedback and follow-up with the clients
- Take responsibility for your diary and honour all bookings. Should you need to move a booking, you will only be allowed to do this with your Team Leader’s consent
- You are required to attend all official meetings, as and when scheduled
Education and experience requirements:
- Matric cartificate
- NQF 5 – is a recognised qualification prescribed by the FSCA (6 years from DOFA)
- FAIS compliant
- RE5 - or in the progress of attaining an RE5
- Prior sales experience will be advantageous, but not critical
What we look for in our ideal candidate:
- Valid RSA driver’s license
- Superior listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain professional relationships with existing clients
- Adaptable to a changing environment
- Ability to deal with conflict and solution-orientated
- Reliable and hard working
- Commitment to continuous learning and development
- Good interpersonal skills
What we offer
When you join Capital Legacy Fiduciary Services (Pty) Ltd, you can expect to enjoy a competitive salary and a Core Staff Benefits package. We’d like to make sure that you and your family remain protected against the costs of passing away. This means that you are covered for the following:
- Underwriting - All Core Staff Benefits are free of underwriting, up to the indicated free cover limits.
- Income Replacement Benefit – 0 to 3 months - This benefit pays out 75% of the average monthly salary, for three months, in case of injury or disability.
- Legacy Protection Plan™ - The Legacy Protection Plan™ accompanies your will and covers you against legal fees such as executor fees, testamentary trust fees, conveyance attorney fees, and other costs associated with dying, including Master’s fees, advertising costs, monthly bills, etc. As part of the Legacy Protection Plan™ you receive as a Core Staff Benefit through Capital Legacy, you would receive R700 000 in life insurance (MyCover™) which has a free cover limit of R1 500 000 (provided with the More Benefit option only). You would also have up to R500 000 in MyAbility™ Cover, with a free cover limit of R500 000.
- MyCover™ is life cover designed as an Extender Benefit of the Legacy Protection Plan™ to accompany your will and meet all your financial estate planning needs.