This is the official PAIA Manual implemented for CAPITAL LEGACY SOLUTIONS (PTY) LTD.
Purpose of PAIA Manual
- To check the categories of records held by a body which are available without a person having to submit a formal PAIA request;
- have a sufficient understanding of how to make a request for access to a record of the body, by providing a description of the subjects on which the body holds records and the categories of records held on each subject;
- know the description of the records of the body which are available in accordance with any other legislation;
- access all the relevant contact details of the Information Officer and Deputy Information Officer who will assist the public with the records they intend to access;
- know the description of the guide on how to use PAIA, as updated by the Regulator and how to obtain access to it;
- know if the body will process personal information, the purpose of processing of personal information and the description of the categories of data subjects and of the information or categories of information relating thereto;
- know the description of the categories of data subjects and of the information or categories of information relating thereto;
- know the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal information may be supplied;
- know if the body has planned to transfer or process personal information outside the Republic of South Africa and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal information may be supplied; and
- know whether the body has appropriate security measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the personal information which is to be processed.