A Last Will and Testament generally includes:
- Who your Beneficiaries, Heirs and Legatees are: Your Will stipulates who will benefit from your Estate and what portion of your Estate you bequeath (give) to them.
- Whether a Testamentary Trust should be created for your minor children (known as Beneficiaries).
- Who the Trustees should be if you do require a trust be set up.
- Who the Guardians of your minor children should be.
- Who the Executor of your Estate should be.
- Your last wishes: Such as whether you want to be buried, be an organ donor, etc.
As Capital Legacy is the leading Will Administrators in South Africa and we believe in providing an excellent Fiduciary Service, with a human touch.