Locations: Bryanston, Faerie Glen
Independent administration of deceased estates, including the following responsibilities:
- Report estates to relevant parties.
- Gather and evaluate information in order to prepare a Liquidation and Distribution account.
- Draft Liquidation and Distribution Account, cash statements.
- Transfer / realise assets such as shares, unit trusts and fixed property.
- Assist stakeholders and intermediaries during the process.
- Negotiate solutions with interested parties
- Knowledgeable re Income Tax. CGT, Estate Duty, VAT.
- Interpretation of wills.
- Liaise with wills, estate and trust clients.
- Manage own workflow as well as that of the Estate Administration Assistant.
• Grade 12
• Estate & Trust Diploma or Legal Degree will be a strong recommendation
- At least 5 years estate administration experience, including administration of more complex estates
• Knowledge of relevant acts linked to estate administration
• Knowledge of drafting of wills
- Communicates effectively
- Financial acumen
- Decision quality
- Manages complexity
- Cultivates innovation
- Order and accuracy
- Plans and aligns
- Drives results
- Customer focus
- Being resilient
- Computer skills